Upcoming Events Details
- BGIN Block #5 meeting (Virtual Japan/Tokyo) : April 4-6, 2022 [Details]
IAM, Key Management and Privacy Working Group
Decentralized Treasury Working Group bi-weekly call:
ByLaw task force: 12:00-13:00 PM UTC, on every Tuesday.
- Associated academic conference
- Coordination of Decentralized Finance 2022 (CoDecFin 22), a workshop of Financial Cryptography 2022 (February 18, 2022)
Documents for consideration
- IAM, Key Management and Privacy WG (IPKM WG)
- Publication of 1st study report at IKP WG (November 11, 2021): [Present and Future of a Decentralized Financial System and the Associated Regulatory Considerations]
- Presentation at FATF’s Private Sector Consultative Forum on virtual assets (April 20, 2021) [Presentation slides]
- Meeting Report for the Block #4 Meeting: [Meeting Report Block #4]
A New Beginning…
On March 10, 2020, a group of people from various blockchain stakeholder groups agreed on the establishment of a new global network named Blockchain Governance Initiative Network (BGIN - pronounced ‘BEGIN’). Japan led the discussion at the G20 in 2019 as the presidency on the governance for decentralized finance in accordance with the experiences against high profile hacking incidents and of forming regulatory frameworks. Building on this background, this network aims at providing an open and neutral sphere for all stakeholders to deepen common understanding and to collaborate to address issues they face in order to attain sustainable development of the blockchain community.