Working Group and Study Group
Internal Governance Working Group (IGWG)
- Aaron Wright(Cardozo Law School)
- Shigeya Suzuki(BSafe.network / Keio University / WIDE Project / BASE alliance)
- The Governance WG aims at developing the governance mechanism of BGIN itself. It will discuss a variety of topics including its organization structure, IPR policy and fundraising policy.
- Draft ToR of the WG is on the WG GitHub repository.
- Subscribe to the WG mailing list to join the discussion.
- Latest meeting agenda and minutes
IAM, Privacy and Key Management Study Group (SGIP)
- Nat Sakimura(OpenID Foundation)
- Mitchell Travers(Partner, Soulbis Pty Ltd)
- The goal of IAM, Privacy and Key Management Study Group (IPWG) is to provide guidance and good practice documents that describe
- Identity (including keys) and Access management for access to crypto-currency exchange;
- Identity (including keys) and Access management using Blockchain/DLT for Online resource access;
- Privacy considerations to be taken into account for the above.
- Both private and public sector use-cases are to be considered.
- Draft ToR and Charter of the SG is on the GitHub repository.
- Register for the mailing list to join the discussion.
- IKP WG/SGIP bi-weekly call : on every other Thursday [Meeting Date, time, link and Agenda]
Decentralized Treasury Working Group
- Leon Molchanovsky (Galaxy Innovation Ltd)
- Ali Nejadmalayeri (University of Wyoming)
- The Decentralized Treasury WG aims at exploring best practices of raising funding that could/should replace ICO at all (as previous generations of fund raising were far from perfect) as well as ongoing fund/treasury management to finance operations/development of strategic initiatives.
- Draft ToR of the WG is on the DTWG repository.
- Subscribe to the DTWG mailing list at this link: http://blockchain-discussions.org/mailman/listinfo/bgin-dtwg_blockchain-discussions.org
- Meeting recordings.
Kintsugi Study Group
- Pindar Wong (VeriFi Ltd.)
- In the context of recent financial innovations, the purpose of the group is to consider and address the ‘Twin Challenges’, namely:
- Define and Explore Challenges to Monetary Sovereignty and 2) Define and Explore Risks of Currency Substitution.
- Subscribe to the DTWG mailing list at this link: http://blockchain-discussions.org/mailman/listinfo/bgin-kintsugi_blockchain-discussions.org