Governance Working Group
- Co-Chairs: Aaron Wright(Cardozo Law School), Shigeya Suzuki(BSafe.network / Keio University / WIDE Project / BASE alliance)
- The Governance WG aims at developing the governance mechanism of BGIN itself. It will discuss a variety of topics including its organization structure, IPR policy and fundraising policy.
- Draft ToR of the WG is on the WG GitHub repository.
- Register for the WG mailing list to join the discussion.
IAM, Privacy and Key Management Study Group
- Co-Chairs: Nat Sakimura(OpenID Foundation), Katharina Pistor(Columbia Law School)
- The goal of IAM, Privacy and Key Management Study Group (IPWG) is to provide guidance and good practice documents that describe
M* Identity (including keys) and Access management for access to crypto-currency exchange;
- Identity (including keys) and Access management using Blockchain/DLT for Online resource access;
- Privacy considerations to be taken into account for the above.
- Both private and public sector use-cases are to be considered.
- Draft ToR and Charter of the SG is on the SG GitHub repository.
- Register for the SG mailing list to join the discussion.