BGIN Block #8 meeting : May 2023
Rebuilding Value, Governance and Reputation on Blockchain
- The registration site is now open.
- Travel Information including hotel and airline discount
The goal of the eighth general meeting (Block #8)
BGIN Block #8 continues to bring voice to individuals focused on governance for digital economic networks, digital identity and more applications based on blockchain technology. Major themes to include are (not limited to):
- governance of blockchain technology, applications and
- digital identity
- social-economic design
- financial stability
- ethics. and
- BGIN community growth for all stakeholders
Who should attend?
- Business entities
- Civil society
- And anyone interested in blockchain ecosystems!
Date and Time
BGIN Block #8 meeting (in-person/online hybrid format) Thursday, May 4, 2023, to Sunday, May 7, 2023
Bluesun Hotel Elaphusa Bol, Brač, Croatia
Form of the Meeting
BGIN Block #8 will be held in a hybrid (in-person/online) manner. This meeting is co-located with Financial Cryptography 2023. The meeting has a joint session with [The 4th workshop of Coordination of Decentralized Finance (CoDecFin) 2023 and the 7th Workshop on Trusted Smart Contracts (WTSC)](https://fc23.ifca.ai/wtsc/).
The registration site is now open at Eventbrite.
Registration fee includes coffee and attendance at the evening reception.
General admissoion: 100.00 USD
FC/Workshops participants: 50.00 USD
- FC/Workshops participants are requested to present a name badge of FC/workshops at the venue.
Online Participants: Free
- Online participants are requested to register from the above Eventbrite page to deliver the meeting Zoom link.